Preparing for pitch day

Monday, August 22, 2016

Preparing for Pitch Day. Im am preparing for Pitch Day, Pitch Day is when I go and pitch my idea to a school board and they ask questions and think my idea is good or not. For Pitch Day I need to have a video to show to them that shows my idea. I need to make the video about computers and Im going to talk about my way Im going to build computers. In order to be ready I still need to make a video and figure out how Im going to explain my idea. I also need to probably post a little bit more on my blog so look out for that. I may or may not need to but still look out for more posts in the future I might try to put a calendar for when they come out to so. Thats a little bit about pitch day.



Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment